A perfect microwave oven for Indian kitchens! Samsung is the brand which has a large customer group in the market. Its convection microwave oven enables you to prepare delicious Indian cuisines at home. This microwave oven can make soft doughs for fluffy cakes.
Wanna make Tandoori rotis? You can do naan or rotis in this tandoor technology oven.
The capacity of the Samsung microwave oven/ MC28H5013AK is 28 litres. A hygienic way of cooking with ceramic cavity. Designed in a stunning black colour with a touch keypad. Built with a plastic handle bar for easy operation.
Warranty period? You get a comprehensive coverage on products for 1 year, magnetron for 5 years and ceramic cavity for 10 years.
- 28L : Suitable for large families
- Convection: Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Make yogurt anytime, Easy cleaning interiors with Ceramic enamel
- Indian recipes for quick preparation
DEAL PRICE: Rs.
Features of Samsung convection microwave oven
Read out more to get in depth details on its features, pros and cons.
- Indian Recipe – Cook flavourful Indian dishes easily with its auto cook menu.
- Fermentation Function – Make a yummy curd or tasteful yoghurt at home. Not only this! Super soft dough and batter is also made by this microwave oven.
Yes! It has become possible with its right temperature for fermentation.
- Tandoor Technology – Heats upto 200 degrees celsius for crispy naan or rotis.
- Ceramic Inside – This scratch resistant ceramic cavity enhances the life of your appliance. Clean it quickly with no effort. There is no discoloration over the long usage.
- Utilize Every Inch – Need to cook a larger quantity? Rotating turntable stops to give you a large space.
- Power Defrost – Your frozen meat or fish is ready to cook in minutes with its defrost option.
Pros & Cons of Samsung convection microwave oven
Pros of Samsung MC28H5013AK convection microwave oven
Check it out for the advantages below.
- Can cook even for a big family.
- Fermentation at appropriate temperature.
- Odourless, long lasting performance with ceramic cavity.
- Maximum heating temperature upto 200 degree celsius.
- Other features include reheating, defrost, deodorisation and child lock mode.
- Serve crunchy browny grills every time.
- Increase the cooking time with its +30s option.
- Eco mode saves the power.
Cons of Samsung MC28H5013AK convection microwave oven
Drawbacks? Not much!
- Does not have an auto clean function.
- Microwave cookwares are not provided along with this product.
Price of Samsung convection microwave oven in India
Samsung convection microwave oven/ model MC28H5013AK is offered at a discounted price of Rs.10,990 on Amazon against the MRP of Rs.14,900. There is also an exchange offer available for this product.
Specifications of Samsung convection microwave oven
Stainless Steel and Mirror(CMF)
Dimensions (L*W*H in Centimeters)
51.8 x 58.6 x 37.1
LED Touch Display
Auto Cook Menu
Child Lock Pattern
30 sec Add
Warranty on Ceramic Cavity
Installation Assistance for Samsung convection microwave oven
You don’t need to worry about the installation process. Authorized Technician from Samsung can help you with the setup of your Microwave Oven. And a free demonstration is provided by the technician. You will also get a user manual along with this product.
Some of your questions answered about the Samsung convection microwave oven
You get 1 glass turntable, 1 roller ring and 1 round wire rack along with this microwave oven.
Yes! You can make a browny delicious grills every time.
Yes! This model features a deodoriser
Yes! Make soft fluffy cakes in this Samsung convection microwave oven.
No. This model does not have an auto clean function.
You have 6 power levels in this model.
Sizes about 12.51 inches. Good enough to cook for a big family. Cook even more quantity by stopping the rotating turntable. It gives you more space to cook large cookwares.
You have 121 pre-programmed menus with 100 Indian recipes in it.
Please follow the below guidelines strictly to avoid any possible harmful effects of using this appliance:
- Place your Oven on a flat ground surface.
- Only use the glass or aluminum tray in this Microwave Oven.
- Do not try cooking with your Oven door kept open.
- Do not use the Oven as a storage container.
- It is not advisable to touch the rotating tray inside the microwave oven while operating.
- If any smoke is observed, switch off your Oven and keep the Oven door closed. Call the authorised technician immediately.
- Don’t use the Oven if the door is damaged or not able to close properly. Call the authorised technician for service.
- Do not dry clothes in Oven heat.
- The Product information, warranty period and pricing mentioned above varies for each model.The pricing mentioned was at the time of publishing this post.
- Please adhere to the above mentioned precautionary measures to enjoy a long-lasting performance of your appliance. These instructions could vary from product to product. Please read the product brochure carefully for detailed instructions.