Become a microchef with Panasonic microwave oven! An expertise in cooking with 51 auto cook menus. Try cooking healthy soups, salads, pastas, rice, veg masala, cake and other desserts with Panasonic solo microwave oven. A nutrient locked tasty food is ready to eat in minutes with super fast cooking.
Relish a hygienic living! A magical vapor clean process keeps the bacteria and odor away. The capacity of this microwave oven is 20 liters, best for a family of 2-3 members. This solo type microwave oven is available in a luxurious silver color with a press door. A compact model and touch control panel adds more comfort style.
- 20L capacity: Suitable for bachelors & small families; power + innovation 800 watts of high power for fast, Even cooking and delicious results
- Microwave controls 51 pre auto cook menu items, glass turntable; warranty: 1 year on product
- Compact design: this countertop microwave with Glass turntable is compact, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven Features
Start cooking a wide variety of flavourful dishes with less oil absorption. A tasty healthy cooking mode is on with Panasonic!
- Reheat – Treat your taste buds with hot tangy food everytime without losing its original flavor.
- Defrost – Defrost your frozen food in minutes. A hassle-free cooking experience!
- Auto Cook Menu – Place your food inside the oven and choose from the auto cook menus. Your favorite dish is cooked in minutes with a preset temperature and time for each menu.
51 Auto Cook Menus – An effortless cooking!
- Go for a 9 healthy cooking options like salads, steamed foods, oat meals/
- 14 Snacks like pasta, corn chats, poha, peanuts /
- 18 Main courses like vegetable biryani, boiled rice, paneer butter masala, dal, aloo mutter/
- 10 Desserts like halwa, kheer, brownies and cakes.
Bon Hygiene – Vapor Clean Technology (Auto Clean)
Cleaning your Panasonic microwave oven is quite simple.
- Just keep a bowl with water inside your oven. (Add vinegar/lemon juice if needed)
- Now touch the ‘vapor clean’ option.
- Vapor is produced inside the oven. It removes all the stingy texture from the cavity.
- Wipe away your oven with a clean cloth.
- An odorless germ free microwave oven is ready for next use.
Pros and Cons of the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
Pros of the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
The advantages of Panasonic microwave oven with Japanese technology is stated below:
- Fast and convenient way of cooking with an auto cook menu.
- Reheat and defrost easily with a single touch.
- Easy to clean
- Hygienic and healthy cooking by anti bacterial cavity.
- A large glass turntable of 25.5 cm
- Free from odor
- Easy operation with a touch keypad and press door.
Cons of the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
Go through below for the drawbacks of model NN-ST26JMFDG.
- There is no option to increase or decrease the cooking time.
- The connecting plug seems to be small. It would be better if the length of the electrical cord is increased.
- Program buttons could be better managed. Should be simple and clear.
Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven Price in India
Panasonic solo microwave oven/ model NN-ST26JMFDG is offered for the price of Rs.5,690 on Amazon, whereas the MRP is Rs.7,690. Panasonic provides 1 year of warranty on product and magnetron.
Specifications of the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
Dimensions (L*W*H in Centimeters)
44.3 x 34 x 25.8
Auto Cook Menu
Vapor Clean/ Auto Clean
Child Lock Pattern
Installation Assistance for the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
You don’t need to worry about the installation process. Authorized Technician from Panasonic can help you with the setup of your Microwave Oven. And a free demonstration is provided by the technician. You will also get a user manual along with this product.
Some of your Questions Answered about the Panasonic Solo Microwave Oven
Yes! Enjoy making a vanilla sponge cake, chocolate fudge cake and so on.
No. It does not have a fermentation feature.
This model has a glass turntable size of about 255mm. Good enough to cook for 2-3 members.
No. It is not suitable for tandoori
Yes! You can boil milk or tea in this.
No. Please use only the utensils recommended for microwave usage.
Yes! You have a vapor clean mode for easy cleaning.
The body of this microwave oven is made up of metal. And a coated cavity ensures stain free and bacteria free cooking.
Yes! Steam idlis or vegetables in this oven.
You have 5 power levels to suit your cooking needs.
No. You don’t have the feature to increase or decrease the cooking time.
Please follow the below guidelines strictly to avoid any possible harmful effects of using this appliance:
- Place your Oven on a flat ground surface.
- Only use the glass or aluminum tray in this Microwave Oven.
- Do not try cooking with your Oven door kept open.
- Do not use the Oven as a storage container.
- It is not advisable to touch the rotating tray inside the microwave oven while operating.
- If any smoke is observed, switch off your Oven and keep the Oven door closed. Call the authorised technician immediately.
- Don’t use the Oven if the door is damaged or not able to close properly. Call the authorised technician for service.
- Do not dry clothes in Oven heat.
- The Product information, warranty period and pricing mentioned above varies for each model.The pricing mentioned was at the time of publishing this post.
- Please adhere to the above mentioned precautionary measures to enjoy a long-lasting performance of your appliance. These instructions could vary from product to product. Please read the product brochure carefully for detailed instructions.