Those who wish to buy a standard single door refrigerator at an affordable cost, can go for this Whirlpool single door refrigerator with direct cool technology. It has some special features that makes it unique from other brands. During power failures, this refrigerator retains the cooling upto 9 hours. Intellisense inverter technology enhances the durability of this appliance. This fridge provides an optimum storage space and is compatible with home inverters.
This model WDE 205 ROY 4S INV refrigerator is designed in a Sapphire Magnolia colour with glossy floral pattern. Built with a stainless steel handle bar on the left. The capacity of this refrigerator is 190 L, suited for a small family group. Whirlpool offers a warranty of 1 year on product and 10 years on compressor.
- Upto 9 hours of cooling retention during power cuts
- Spacious storage for 3 2L bottles on the bottle rack
- Insulated Capillary Technology
- Large Vegetable crisper
- Auto-Connect to Home Inverter
Features of Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
Whirlpool direct cool refrigerator chills your food, veggies or fruits quickly. This refrigerator is flavoured with some different attributes. Find it below:
- Intellisense Inverter Technology – Its inverter compressors are highly energy efficient and they work even at 95 Volts power. It also increases the life of your fridge. VDE Germany certifies 25 years of compressor reliability for this appliance. Sounds great!
- Insulated Capillary Technology – Capillary of this fridge is circulated by a cold gas that makes a super fast cooling and the cooling retention upto 9 hours. This technology also improves the performance of compressor.
- Honey Comb Lock In – This technology keeps your vegetables and fruits at the finest moisture level inside the vegetable box. This preserves your veggies for a long period.
- Pedestal Storage – You have a pedestal drawer for an extra storage space. Stock your onions, garlic, potatoes here!
- Auto Connect – In case of power cuts, Whirlpool refrigerator auto connects to the home inverter ensuring continuous and constant cooling performance.
- Stabilizer Free Operation – Stable operation even at the times of high voltage situations. Sustains 95V – 300V fluctuations.
- Jumbo Storage – Side racks on the door provide enormous space for storing. You can line up 3 numbers of 2 litres bottles at one go. Seemingly ample space!
- Large Vegetable Crisper – You have a big vegetable box in this fridge, giving you more space.
- Quick Chill Zone – Keep your milk packets, chocolates, butter in this easy sliding quick chill zone.
Pros and Cons of Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
Pros of Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
Well! Now we are into the segment of knowing the advantages of Whirlpool direct cool refrigerator.
- Powerful Cooling at a lesser energy level. 4 star rated.
- Upto 9 hours of cooling retention incase of power outages.
- Spacious vegetable crisper and bottle racks.
- Auto connect to home inverter
- No requirement of stabiliser.
- Moisture lock in technology.
- Additional storage space at the pedestal.
- Highly durable means long lasting performance.
- Low noise functionality.
Cons of Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
The drawbacks of this model is pointed out below:
- The material used for glass shelves could be of better quality.
- Manual frosting is required.
Priceof Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV in India
Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC)
The annual maintenance charge of Whirlpool single door refrigerator is listed below:
*Coverage: Compressor, Sealed system – Gas charging, Capillary ,Drier, Relay, thermostat, Fan Motor, Timer and thermal Fuse, Site visit charges
Specifications of Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator/ WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
WDE 205 ROY 4S INV
Dimensions (L*W*H in Centimeters)
61.5 x 53.5 x 130
Stabiliser Free Operation
Works with Inverter
No of Shelves
Ice Making tray
Luminous Inside Light
Annual Power Consumption
132 Kilowatts Hour
You don’t need to worry about the installation process. Authorized Technician from Whirlpool can set your refrigerator ready for use. And a free demonstration is provided by the technician about this appliance. You will also get a user manual along with this product.
Some of your Questions Answered
No. You have a stylish door handle made up of stainless steel material.
Yes! You have a pedestal drawer for storing dry items.
When your fridge operates, in order to deliver a cooling effect, heat is produced by your fridge. To cut down this heat, heat reducing pipes are fitted on the sides of the fridge.
You need to manually defrost the ice built up just by pressing the defrost button.
5 Amp plug is enough
No. This refrigerator can withstand fluctuations ranges between 95V – 300V
Yes! This refrigerator makes perfect ice creams.
Yes! Whirlpool single door refrigerator runs perfectly with home inverter.
You have a chill tray at the bottom and the remaining part is covered.
You have a glass shelf in this fridge.
In order to increase the durability of your appliance, please follow the below standard instructions:
- Place your refrigerator on the flat ground surface, having at least 5cms space from the wall.
- Make sure that your refrigerator is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Keep your refrigerator away from flammable devices.
- Don’t overload your fridge with too much food.
- To maintain long-lasting cooling effectiveness, try not to open the door frequently.
- Clean your refrigerator periodically.
- Do not plug your refrigerator into a damaged socket.
- High voltage power supply. Connect this appliance to a single socket unit.
- Don’t play with the fridge using water.
- Advised not to store flammable things inside the refrigerator.
- Keep your fridge away from water leakage. It is suggested to use the stand to protect your appliance from unexpected water clog or leakage.
- The Product information, warranty period and pricing mentioned above varies for each model.The pricing mentioned was at the time of publishing this post.
- Please adhere to the above mentioned precautionary measures to enjoy a long-lasting performance of your appliance. These instructions could vary from product to product. Please read the product brochure carefully for detailed instructions.